95% of Survey Respondents Said They “Would Choose Sales Simplicity Again If They Were Searching for Another Sales Automation System”
Chandler, Ariz. — November 14, 2011 — Sales Simplicity Software, the widely acknowledged leader in sales automation, dynamic content management, and reporting for the homebuilder and real-estate sectors, today announced the results of its 2011 Sales Simplicity User’s Survey. The survey, conducted by J. Wagner Media, an independent agency, shows overwhelming satisfaction with Sales Simplicity among its users: 100% of Sales Simplicity users who responded to the survey said they were “extremely satisfied,” “very satisfied,” or “satisfied” with Sales Simplicity; 28% answered “extremely satisfied.”
Moreover, 95% of survey respondents said they “would choose Sales Simplicity again if they were searching for another sales automation system.”
More than 83% of those responding said they were “extremely satisfied,” “very satisfied,” or “satisfied” with Sales Simplicity’s ability to save time and reduce staff; 22% answered “extremely satisfied.”
Fully half (50%) of respondents to the survey, said they had been “unsatisfied” or “unsatisfied” with their previous CRM system. More than half of respondents (53%) had converted to Sales Simplicity from older antiquated CRM systems, and the remaining 47% of respondents had adopted Sales Simplicity after using no sales automation or CRM system at all.
“When you let you customers speak freely, you always risk learning something you may not want to know about your software. But every time we put out a user survey, our customers indicate broad satisfaction with our system,” said Sales Simplicity’s Barry Forbes. “Even with these high satisfaction scores, we continue to improve Sales Simplicity. In 2011, we unveiled new features and functions that we believe are sure to please our current user base as well as future users.”