Sales Simplicity University
Instead of paying for an implementation manager to come to your offices, we’re offering the Sales Simplicity University, which covers the full range of administrator capabilities within Sales Simplicity, done completely in Sales Simplicity X. If you’ve never attended Sales Simplicity Data Admin training, or you need a refresher, this class is for you!
This course covers all aspects of the full Sales Simplicity, including:
- User Settings
- New Communities and Divisions
- Lots and Plans
- Options, Option Rules, and Attributes
- Contract Creation and Setup
- Sales and Marketing Functions
- Customer Portal
- General System Customizations
- A look at Options Online and DocuSign Integrations
BuilderMT WMS training with Rita Killam and Donna Barden will also take place at the Saguaro. Training will include:
- New Community Setup
- Vendor Costing
- Sales Pricing
- Purchasing Basics
- Purchasing – Variances & Exceptions
- Scheduling/Builder Portal
- WMS Special Topics
- Document Delivery
- Sales Simplicity Integration
Training will be on a generic data set and clients will stay in the session for which they register (cannot switch between BMT and SS Universities). On Friday, the two groups will come together in a bonus session to go over the integration and upcoming features from 1:00 to 3:00.
The savings to you is substantial – a difference of over $1,000/day compared to our normal in-person training rates!